Wednesday 30 October 2013

October wedding venue adventures

A couple of weeks ago I finally made it up to Ardeonaig. I'd heard so many great things about this hotel from a number of customers so I was really pleased to be asked by a couple to provide flowers for their wedding there.

It is a beautiful drive especially at this time of year with the colours changing. The only slight problem was a sheep which insisted on running up the single track road randomly veering from side to side. We eventually got past it and chased it down the road again only to hear later that the make up artist had the same experience.

I hadn't taken my camera and completely forgot to take images of the bouquets before I left but here is the beautiful setting and the sheep.

On the way back we popped into Mhor 84 for a much needed cup of tea and some food. Another wedding completed.





















No comments:

Post a Comment