Friday 17 August 2012

Troon

A few months ago I had wedding flowers to deliver on a Sunday in Ayrshire. It was a beautiful day so what else was there to do afterwards than drive to Troon and go to The Wee Hurrie.

I confess that despite my North East heritage I'm not the biggest fan of fish but we had been here before and it is simply the most wonderful place for fish and chips or in my case, scampi.


It is really tiny with just a few seats inside so go on a sunny day and sit outside or if this weather continues go and do the traditional Scottish thing of having the picnic in the car. It will be worth it.



This is the view.




Afterwards you can walk on the beach to work it off a little.


The Wee Hurrie


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I think I shall take my special person there one weekend.

    ReplyDelete